Friday, May 11, 2012

A Woman's Battling Quesion

Short hair verses long hair? This question runs through every woman's mind more than likely once or twice a year. There are pros and cons to every situation, but what it comes down too is what fits you and your personality.


 Most women  come to this debate when the seasons change from cold to hot, or from hot to hotter. Do we want are hair off our necks or do we just want to rock out the pony tail most of the summer? Some things to think about when debating are just like that question. How do you like to wear your hair? If you like to curl your hair a lot you probably want your hair not too short so you still can. Or if you like more of a style to your look I would recommend a short style.

With a short style you do have more a style to your everyday look. I'm talking about any bob haircuts and shorter. With these looks you normally have to straighten and add your products everyday to have what you want. There are simpler short styles to have than others. Most of the time the shorter the easier they are to do; for my clients I like to just add some texture twist to their hair after blow drying and work to where they like it.

Now, with longer hair you have more room to try new looks all the time. I have figured out a year ago that I love my long hair. I personally love to change up my look from day to day. I don't like to always look the same everyday. I also love to curl my hair and to have the wave look. Long hair girls get to explore around with braiding and different ways to where their hair. I would recommend long hair if you are adventurous and like styling your hair. I have finally decided that I will most likely have longer hair always for these reasons.

Find out who you are and what your personality says about you. Then I promise you will have better hair days in the future.

3 comments:

lindsey marie said...

I've just accepted I will always want what I currently don't have.

Lovely post my dear :]

Candace Marie said...

Thanks lindsey :)That's how all of us are most of the time I think... ha ha

Amy K said...

I am trying to grow out my hair long!!! ugh... it gets annoying and hard not to just cut it off!