Monday, May 7, 2012

Lash Envy

Long gorgeous lashes, I believe we all want. Sometimes though it gets frustrating trying to keep them in their tip top shape. Have you ever thought of what you need to be doing to do to keep your lashes healthy? 


Well, for about six or so months now I have been using a lash conditioner for mine. Using a conditioner for your lashes will help them so they won't fall out as much. I have also noticed that they have gotten longer as well as strong. The lash conditioner I use is from Jane Iredale Make up, which I love. It comes just like your mascara, and you apply it just the same too. I would say that there is no need to re-dip the wand, just take it out and apply it to the top lashes then the bottoms.

Some other helpful tips for your lashes is to make sure your not rubbing your eyes. I mean, I do it but it's not a good thing to do for your lashes. If you have to rub be gentle, especially when taking off make up. Rubbing roughly can cause them to fall out more.

Another tip is remove your eye make up at night!
I know some people who don't remove their eye make up before going to bed. This is so bad for your skin and lashes. If you remove it and wash your face before crawling into bed not only will you feel better but your lashes and skin will thank you. Make sure you get all of your make up off too.

Did you know that leaving your mascara on or any make up through out the night will cause you to age more? I know we all want to avoid that as much as possible. Removing your mascara at night is just another way to help your lashes from falling out. If you have a problem getting all your make up off it might be time to try a new way of removing your make up. Jane Iredale has a mitt that will take off all make up even mascara. It is gentle on your eyes and skin, and all you do is wash off the make up when done. This will save you money and help you to become more earth friendly.

Take care of your lashes ladies, and let me know if you took some of my advice and how you liked it.

Thanks

2 comments:

Amy K said...

OH yes I wish I had long lashes.

lindsey marie said...

I'm a cheater and get fake lashes ;)