Thursday, March 22, 2012

2012's Spring Trends

Spring is here, and so are the hot new looks for this years spring season. Some celebs have already taken on these new looks. We have seen some already, but magazines say these looks are becoming more popular. If you don't already know your hair is your best accessory!


The Center Part
Like I wrote under my hair tips a simple change of your part can change your whole look.






Care Free Wave
This look is very easy going and beautiful. It can be achieved by your own natural wave,  or by a curling iron/straightener.








"Lob" Haircut 
This is a very chic look for this season. If you haven't already start growing your A-line out and then come in and get it trimmed into this, what some say "Lob".




Blunt Bangs
Getting deep bangs straight across is another way to change your entire look into a new trendy look.


Schedule an appointment with me to look great this season! Contact info is at the bottom of the page. Also make sure your "Following" my blog. Just sign into your Google, Twitter, or Yahoo account over where it says "Join this Site". If you don't have an account just sign up with Google using your current email address.

2 comments:

Amy K said...

I thought I left a comment before... maybe I forgot to hit publish. Anyway - I love this post. I need to figure what I am gonna do next with my hair style. Probably keep the length and color, but maybe try a swoop bang or something.

Candace Marie said...

You would be cute with a swoop bang. It would give you a little bit of a change. Plus it would be cute with your deep bangs!