Friday, May 4, 2012

An Extra Boost


If you have fine hair that has a hard time to get it to have body in it. I have found a product that I just love, and you must try if your wanting that extra volume in your hair.



Pureology has had a new "series" of products out called Color Stylist. The Silk Bodifier really helps with putting extra body in your hair. It's like a mouse but it's not the real sticky feeling like most of them are. Just put it in when your hair is wet. Depending how much hair you have is how much you use, but don't use to much. For myself I probably use the size of a plum or so. When applying start at your roots then run it through to your ends. I love the smell and when you blow dry, dry your roots first.


You will love it, I have been using it for just over a week now and I am addicted this new product. You can come in and get it at Me Salon, tell them that you heard it from me.

No comments: