Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Color the Summer

Colors are so much fun to play around with, don't you think? Especially with spring and summer, there are tons of different colors that I love to bring out for these seasons. If you haven't caught on already try some fun bold colors for your nail polish.


Having a bold color on your toes and/or fingernails is one way to get some attention. Of course if you do both fingers and toes make sure they look good together. For me I feel prettier when my nails are done, and I feel a little bit more sassy. When I talk about nails I am meaning just your old fashion paint your nails at home, I love talking about colors. But I am more of a hair and make up kind of gal, I don't really know to much of the gels. Even though those look fabulous and you can also get fun colors in those too!

So anyways, my favorite color for nail polish right now is called mermaid tears. It's by OPI and I do love it, I have it on my toes. It's kind of a turquoise color, and it's bright and awesome is all I got to say. I am thinking of trying it on my fingers next.

Everyone, go out and get a fun new nail polish color for the season to show off. It will make your day a little brighter.

No comments: