Thursday, May 3, 2012

Good for the Soul

My life has been crazy lately. I'm always running everywhere, and hardly ever home. I did make time for myself yesterday though, and took some advice off of my own blog. I am now a blond again and I love it!


It is so what I needed to feel refreshed and to have more of a "uff" in my life. I get excited to do my hair and see how the hair color looks with different styles. Oh, and I also got some longer bangs. I use to have straight across bangs three years ago and I have been growing them out since. It was nice to play around with a style where I didn't have to worry about bangs. But I do love the funness of having bangs again. I kept then longer so I can still pin them back if I want to. The shortest piece probably hits me at the tip of my nose.



I just wanted to tell you all of how much fun I have been having with my new hair. I did a settle change with my bangs and color. My hair color is the color melting where I have a light brown on top then melts down into a light golden blond. This goes to show you how a little change can be good for the soul.

No comments: