Friday, April 20, 2012

Are You Following?

I would like to see all who is following my blog. I believe that there are people who think they are following, but aren't really. If you are following my blog and read it please comment on this post so I know. If you have followed by email please let me know as well.

In order to follow, which I ask all of you who visit my blog to do, is on the right side of my blog under "Follow Me" click Join this Site. It is all free and won't send you any junk mail, the only way you will get mail is if you have entered your email address under Email Updates. This will send you an email every time I post something on my blog.
Once you have clicked Join this Site sign into your Google, Yahoo, or Twitter account. Then once your signed in it should ask you if you want to follow this blog and click it, then your done.

If you don't have any of these accounts just click the Join this Site, then click create Google account. It's free and won't send you anything, so you don't have to worry about anything. When your creating a Google account I recommend using the same email you already have for Google, whatever it is. Then you can also use the same password that you have for your current email, that way it will all be easy to remember.

It is way easy, and really helps me on seeing who is following me. So please comment below if your reading this and let me know your status of following.

Thank you all so much!

5 comments:

lindsey marie said...

Following you pretty girl ;)

kelsey porath said...

Oh! Me! Me!

Jessica said...

Following. I like reading all your hair tips.

Amy K said...

Hey sorry it took me a bit... I have been MIA - but I am back :)

Gerri Goralski said...

Love your blog and I love you. Thanks for keeping me beautiful.