Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Unite your Hair

I have some news I am very excited to share with you all! Me Salon is getting a new product line in the is going to be taking over all of the products I now use. Me Salon has now become a Unite Salon.


Unite hair products are amazing and have many benefits in every product. There are only few salons out there that have the privilege of being a Unite salon. You can only get these products at Me Salon and good news they are a reasonable price. Since we are now introducing this fun new product line to the salon we are having a special on them for the month. Come try these new products and get them 20% off for the month of January.

All of the products are color saving and all do their jobs beautifully. They smell amazing as well! I will be posting a new product on here every so often to introduce you to them. I hope you enjoy! Happy Tuesday everybody!

No comments: