Friday, November 9, 2012

Warming You Up

It's about time I post something about fashion on here, and with the weather today you'll want this is your wardrobe to keep you a little warmer. What I'm talking about is the famous leg warmers. When some people think of leg warmers their minds go right to the 80's. They are a bit different from back then, which some of you are already aware I am sure. They make a fashion statement all their own and proves to show that just something little can really add to your look.



Some of you who really know me know that I am obsessed with boots! Especially and mostly cowboy boots, but since it's been getting colder and days like today come my legs could use the extra warmth. You can wear them with any kind of boot or almost any shoe for that matter. Depending on the boot you wear them inside your boot and they will peak on the top of your boots. With shorter boots you can wear them over the top of them; the same goes with flats. If your wearing them on the outside bunch them up a little around the ankle area. The leg warmers I like are knit sweater-like ones. They have them out there in all different looks and colors. I have an off white cream color and gray. I would love a red pair, especially for Christmas coming they would be tons of fun. I was surprised on how much warmer they really keep my legs and are not just a fashion  accessory. They are cozy and add to your boot look this season. Try them out! I love them and suggest you have fun with your fashion. I hope you all have a good weekend and stay warm.