Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Today's the Day

Change is always a good thing to do once in awhile in your life. It helps you feel renewed and your ready to take on the world. A simple change to do for your hair is adding bangs to your style.


A few years ago I got straight across bangs while I was attending Taylor Andrews. Back then I was way nervous to cut my long hair or change my color. So what I did is I decided to get bangs. I changed my whole look and I felt like a new person. The straight across bangs are very "in" right now and are a fun edgy look to have. They are way easy to style; just comb them down and blow dry them straight down with heat. Depending how your cowlicks are on your front hairline you could also use a round brush to blow dry them.

Some fun things I did while I had bangs, I went to Vegas to the North America Hairstyling Awards, I did my first photo shoot, and I graduated from Taylor Andrews. I also met Phillip Wilson a great hair artist and FHI educator.

Have a new experience with some fun, flirty bangs. Let today be your day of change.

No comments: