Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Decorating

Well, me and my mom and dad got most of our decorations up. It looks really good, but I still feel like there is something missing from the graveyard. So I don't want to post any pictures yet because I don't want any of you to see it until it's done! We also still have to get the roof done. My dad's pumpkins aren't quite done yet. We are waiting on the stupid lights to put on. The company has two of the colors but won't send them because they don't have the third. Ugh! Don't they know that we like to get the decorating done by the 1st ahhh! We did the decorating this last weekend and I can not believe how hot it was! We were dying outside. The heat was making me sick, I was in it all day Saturday doing yard work and then all day Sunday decorating. I forgot to wear sunscreen, so I got burned! I wish I would get tan from it, but I am your original white girl. Gets burned red and then goes right back white....haha :) I miss the original weather for Fall. The cool temps and cloudy days; usually for decorating weather we are out there til dark and it would be freezing. I would have to put on a hoodie and you would be able see my breath! It is crazy!!!!

No comments: