Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Perks of Having Candace Being Your Stylist

We all love FREE stuff and great discounts, but we all get scared of taking that leap to a new hair stylist. That is one of the reasons I have this blog is to show you my education I have had, and to be able to see my work. I have already told you that I do have a true passion for what I do and my concern is that you are happy when you leave and that you will come and see me again.

I wanted to let you in on some of the things I do now and some things I am starting to do.

-Monthly Specials
-Product Sales
-Discounts when you spread my name on Facebook
-Refer a friend and receive $10 off your next service ( Here's a little secret refer more than one friend before your next appointment and you could get your next service FREE)
-Birthday Giveaways
-Surprise Discounts

I would love to do your hair for any occasion and to meet you. It's all about you when you are one of my guests. Follow my blog and schedule your next service with me.

Thanks

No comments: