Saturday, September 18, 2010

Something New!

Well here I am! I finally started a blog. I am excited to have this and to post things of what is going on in my life. But I am not for sure how any of these things work though.
Well, I guess it's always good to try something new in your life. I know that has been happening a lot to me lately. It's all good things though, like finding out how hard it really is to get a job! It is so hard, I don't really even know how many interviews I went to while I was looking. And they would all tell you the same thing. "We will call you in a couple of weeks", and then you never hear from them. Sometimes people just need to see what you can do before they just judge you from being right out of school.
Then there's the hardships of building a clientele. It involves a lot of work, but I am learning that little by little that all that work pays off. It always seems almost in possible though why you are going through the hardships. Like me finally getting a job at Hazens Photography! I can really say that I love what I do! It is so much fun making people look great and giving them a great experience. That is all coming together at my salon as well. It is tiring sitting there waiting for that phone call of someone wanting a haircut, but when I am actually cutting or styling it is so great!
Well I must go. We will see how well I can do this blogging...haha. I am going to post some of my picture from toady's work at the salon. I handed out flyer's to all the local high schools for homecoming and two girls called and made appointments which I did today. I feel that they turned out really great! I realized today that styling hair is like an artist with a brush and a white canvas. I don't really know what I am going to do or how I am doing it when I am styling but it turns out so beautiful when it's all done!

No comments: