Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Halloween Time

It's that time of the year for me and my family! Getting the Halloween stuff up and it is so much fun! Right me and my mom are decorating the inside of house, and we have the hard part done. Which is getting up and down from the chair doing our autumn leaves above each of the windows. It looks great though, next is all of our shelves. It is so much fun having the house all halloweeny. It really gets you in the fall mood! My dad has also built some new decorations! He made three pumpkins that will go on top of our house. They are so cute! We have already have them all welded and everything, now we are just waiting on the rope lights we ordered. Then my dad will put those on, the colors will be orange for the outside of the pumpkin, green for the top stem and nose, then purple for eyes and mouth. I will post pictures of them soon! You will love it! This weekend we are getting the outside decorated, so the Halloween House is off and running!

No comments: