Friday, November 2, 2012

November's Special

I'm having a special this month for you guys. I know some people do the whole no shave November, but no one ever said no waxing...haha.
I'm offering you a Free Brow Wax
 when you come in to get your Designers Haircut.

Make sure you keep your eyebrows shaped up. It can really add to your overall appearance, and make your make up look better too. Just contact me to set up an appointment for your hair and then get your brows looking good at the same time. My contact info is at the bottom of my blog. This special will go til the end of the month.
 I want to thank you all who come into me for being my clients and all of you who follow my blog. If you haven't been in to see me yet I would love to work with you to get you looking your best. I always love meeting new faces and helping you out. Hope to see you this month!