Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Fun!

The Fourth of July weekend is now over, and I had so much fun! Friday night I went and saw some fireworks and then spent the next day with my momma. It was my Mom's birthday; we went to go see Larry Crowne, have pedi's and then Tony's pizzeria so yummy. It was a good day later that night went to the drive in and saw Transformers and Super 8 with my friends. Then Sunday had a birthday dinner with the fam for my Mom's birthday celebration, and later went over to have a sleep over with my friends. Busy weekend for sure and all I can say is man I am tired!! I thought that I caught up on it, but defiantly after work today at Hazens I am not caught up on it. Why can't my body keep up with me... if only, I would get a lot accomplished that's for sure :) My life is so amazing and I am so grateful for the wonderful people who make it that way. I know that this summer is going to continue to be awesome! I am trying to live my life by the quote that Jack from Titanic says to make each day count!!!

No comments: