Friday, October 5, 2012

Going Simple and Beauitful

The new trends are out for the fall season and I really like this one I am going to share with you. When I first saw this I just fell in love with the warm color and the general idea of it. Just so you all know that ombre is still a big trend, but what you need to know that there are different types on ombre. I will show you later the some of the different types of it. 


For today though I will share this trend. It is so simple, but gorgeous. This warm auburn is very flattering on most people. It is just one color that is simple and shows us that the trends are really going back into the more natural look. This type of color for your hair can be an easy up keep and just help you look flawless. The main look comes from your stylist though. By them seeing what your hair needs to get that beautiful shine and healthy auburn look. Your stylist can really help you with recommending the right products for you to get your hair looking its best. As well to make your color look the best on you.

I love how we are going towards natural look for hair trends and bringing out are own beauty. If you don't already know I am all about embracing your own individual beauty. I defiantly recommend on hair color, to stay reasonably close to your natural hair color. Instead of going drastic changes that can damage your hair.

I would be more than pleased to help you with your hair. You can always contact me. My contact info is at the bottom of my blog. More fall trends coming soon.

2 comments:

lindsey marie said...

I want to get brave enough to go a little darker :) It's about time I come see you again!

PS check out my new blog
www.lindseymphotography.blogspot.com

I'm getting studio equipment soon so we'll have to plan those shoots finally!

Candace Marie said...

You would look good a little darker. Your skin tone would look good with a darker color. That sounds awesome about your studio! Let me know about when you can do the shoots and if you want to set up a hair appointment :)