Thursday, March 29, 2012

March's Last Product of the Week: Lisap Straight Fluid Spray

I apologize for not being around the past few days. I know it is late in the week, but I will tell you of another great product you need to know of for March.

This Product of the Week is Lisap's Straight Fluid Spray. This product is about three products in one. It first of all conditions your hair. Leaving it so it's not dried out through the day. The second thing this product does is it protects your hair from heat. This includes blow drying, straightening, curling, and the harmful UVA and UVB rays from the sun. Your hair will always be protected if you use Straight Fluid. The third is it is great for straightening your hair. It is a Straight Fluid after all it will make it easier for you.

How you use the Straight Fluid Spray is by spraying it in your hair when your hair is wet. It's as easy as that, then just blow dry your hair or have it air dry. The Straight Fluid also has a very nice scent to it that smells like cotton candy, which most of my guests have fallen in love with. You can purchase Lisap's Straight Fluid at Me Salon, and tell them that you are with me Candace, so I know that you got it. Then let me know how you liked it by commenting on my blog under Clients Comment.

No comments: