Friday, January 18, 2013

Loyal Rewards

     New things are happening all over the place it seems like with my business. I am very excited for all of it and to really treat you guys when it comes to getting your hair done with me. Something new I have been doing for a couple months now is I started taking credit cards with Square card reader. I believe most of you have loved this and the convenience of it. I have been improving it and learning for myself about Square and what it all includes for you as guests.

    One thing that I started doing with Square is loyalty cards for you. How it works is it's an electric loyalty card meaning that every time I check you out through Square, which is how I do everything now, it will keep track of your visits. Your loyalty card will be shown to you at the bottom of your receipt. So, I am strongly encouraging you to always get a receipt with me. If you have been with me you know that your receipts are sent to you via email or text. In order to keep track of your loyalty card I would also recommend a receipt for when you use cash as well.

     How the loyalty cards are going to work is when you spend $15 or more you will get a stamp on your card for that visit. Once you have completed 10 stamps you will receive $10 off your next service. I think that you all will love this. Especially how it is electronic so you don't have to worry about finding it every time you come in. Have a good day everyone and don't hesitate to ask for help with any beauty problems you may be having.

1 comment:

Amy K said...

This is super cool!!

Much Love