Friday, July 27, 2012

Versatile Blogger

I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by my wonderful friend Amy. Amy is a wonderful woman and writer; she has a blog of her own that is very interesting. She writes about almost anything and has different things she writes about everyday. Her blog is The Thoughts and Tales of Amy Klundt go follow her. Thank you so much girl, and keep it up!

Now here's to the rest of you! Congrats you guys who I nominated for this award!

1. Jason and Kiley
2. Drew and Rachal
3. Hannah's Ramblings
4. I love my Missionary
5. Jared and Corrianne
6. Kent and Stacey
7. Life as I See It
8. My Designed Life
9. Oh Miss Linds
10. Story of my Life

To qualify just click Here and follow the rules of the award for all of you I nominated. You all are great!

No comments: