Friday, June 1, 2012

Playful Spray

 There's another product that I am going to brag up. I have been using it for the past couple of months, and I don't know what I would do without it. I have always loved using a little hairspray with every style I wear, and especially now that my hair is getting longer.



If you have problems with pesty fly aways or just wanting to hold somewhat of a style with it still being movable I suggest Pureology's Strengthening Control hairspray. It isn't one of those stiff hair sprays that can weigh your hair down. This hairspray will help manage your hair throughout the day with still having it move around and being playful.
Pureology's Strengthening spray has a heat protector in it and since it's Pureology it also protects your color. It protects it from those harmful sun rays that can harm your hair just as such as your skin. One of my favorite ways to use this product is when I curl my hair I spray it in afterwards and run my fingers through my hair. Now, this might not work for all of you because all of our hair is different. My hair holds a curl pretty easy, it does relax by the end of the day but I have always liked more of the wavy look. Not everyone will like this product, but I can tell you that if you have bangs that you like to have swept but playful this spray is for you. If you would like some let me know and I can hold some for you at the salon. I hope all of you have a great day!

No comments: