Friday, October 15, 2010

Loving Life

I have been thinking a lot about my life lately. Thinking over all of the little things in my life, and the path I am on right now. Living at home; starting my life with my two jobs doing what I love; meeting new people everyday building my clientele. My friends that I have and how great they are to me and making me feel welcomed and comfortable; having them there to talk to and to run away to. My family on how supportive they are to me and always being beside me. I have really realized that I am so lucky in my life! I am so grateful for all that happens in my life and the people in it. I am so lucky that I have people who love me for me which makes me not afraid to show off my true colors. I have learned so much from the people in my life; my co-workers, friends, and family members. I'm also so excited for my future! Thinking of when I can start a family and spending it with the one person who will always be there and who I will love and be my best friend! This might all sound a little cheesy, but I just want you all to know how grateful I am to all of you and that I love you all! I can honestly say that I love my life!

No comments: